View Profile BrianMoffatt

8 Movie Reviews

10/10 it was okay, nutted every second

OOH, HEADSHOT! Mom, GET THE CAMERA!

UwU this collab was very good and Brian Moffatt's entry was the best, you should watch it twice OwO x3 DD ~~<==3 *dabs dangerously* *yiffs* "What's this?" *WATCHES COLLAB* MMMM tasty~

1 Game Review

How do you even start playing? This better be good, I gave it 5

1 Audio Review

I heard this song for the first time almost 7 years ago. I heard it once, and remembered it forever. The leads are unforgettable. I never knew the song title or the artist's name, so I couldn't do anything but reminisce listening to it. I found it by chance today and cried out of joy. I've hummed it every other day for years and thought I'd never hear it again. Hearing it was like being told I'd won the lottery. I'm happy and will never lay awake at night wondering it's name again: Runaway.

1 Art Review

Man, this is just so cool. I like to show pictures to my friends on my phone, and this is one of them. Whenever someone tells me to show them something cool, I always whip out my phone from my breast pocket and point at this before slamming them with a crisp high five.

One of the best things about this picture is that it's really helped me as a person. It's prevented my violent tendencies like telling my manager to shut up when he tells me to clean the dishes at work. I like to hit him because he works at a Wendy's like a loser and I can't have weak energy like his in my life. But now I just think of this picture instead of beaming him in the face. (Does beaming mean to punch people? Because that's what I meant when I said that)

All I need to do to make my day better is look at this picture. Pure. Beautiful. Solid like a rock. Rock hard like a concert. Concert like Ariana Grande. Why? Because this picture is the bomb.

I think consent is a myth, but sometimes this picture makes me consider that maybe getting consent is a good idea. You know art is good when it gives you emotion and inner peace of mind. When it makes you consider new ideas like this: power is a construct of the mind. Why should I hit my ex girlfriend for not allowing me sex if Gogeta (pictured) is much more powerful than I am?

Just food for thought.

God bless you, Alex. You make me a better man.

I'm pretty dope, I guess. Hit me up (brianthomasmoffatt@gmail.com).

Brian Moffatt @BrianMoffatt